Important Instructions for Candidates
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS :
Important Instructions for Candidates of the Advt No. 07/2022-23 as follows:
1. The engagement for the post of Clinical Associates (on contract basis in SSH, USHCC, UEHCC, Kamachha Health Centre &
RGSC is purely on contract basis initially for a period of 06 months extendable up to 02 years (phase-wise) based on
2. The reservation shall be applicable as per GoI rules.
3. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
4. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
5. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase
or decrease the number of posts.
6. The candidates should bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
NOTE: The candidates are required to submit their application form alongwith all the enclosures in a single PDF on email : email@example.com latest by 03.02.2023 i.e. one month after advertisement
General Conditions for filling Deputation Application
- Appointments on deputation shall be made as Joint Registrar/Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar/ Section Officer/ Superintending Engineer / Executive Engineer/ Assistant Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer/Security Officer/Chief Security Officer/Chief Engineer etc.
- Candidate is expected to have at least an overall grading of “Very Good” in the past five APARs starting from 2016-17.
- This is a rolling advertisement; hence the number of positions may vary time to time based on the availability of suitable applicants.
- Appointments shall be made on a deputation basis, initially for a period of two years, as per Government of India rules of deputation / foreign services.
- The University may consider offering one rank higher than their rank in the parent organization for suitable candidates. On-campus accommodation and medical facilities are available.
- The incumbent will not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any other further engagement on completion of deputation.
- Selection will be based on the interview, and only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance of the date, time and mode of the interview.
- Outstation candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed travel expenses from the place of residence to Varanasi and back, as per instruction in the call letter, on the production of tickets.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Fulfilling qualifying norms does not entail a call for an interview. Only candidates shortlisted on the basis of better qualification and quality of relevant experience shall be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. University reserves the right to waive/relax any conditions.
Interested eligible candidates may apply online at the university website (www.bhu.ac.in). This is a rolling advertisement, and the University will consider the applications from time to time as per its requirements. In the first instance, applications received by 21.11.2022 will be considered on priority.
Application form of the candidate duly forwarded by the employer should reach to the Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment and Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221 005 (U.P.) on or before the last date of receipt of application form alongwith 5 years ACRs/APARs Dossier.
NOTE: The candidates are required to submit their application form along with all the enclosures in a single PDF on email : firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21.11.2022.
(Clinical Associates on CONTRACT BASIS)
Click above link(s) to view complete details